Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Yahoo News

This 1st picture made the Yahoo news couple of days later.....I had met a brother that came all the way from Montana and he said God spoke to him and told him to come to Phoenix for 40 days and nights like Moses. He also had a staff on one hand. I told him how god has been speaking to me about the issue and what God's calling was for my life and he said God told him to give me the staff......Exodus Ch 4 talks about the staff in the bible.......God is real and he will meet our needs.

Prayer unto Jesus is the only way. he will answer our prayers. Lets cry out unto him like the people in Egypt.

The Staff was handed down to me by this man of God. He came all the way from Montana for 40 days and nights

No comments:

Post a Comment